Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning
is a trending topic in the tech industry. Perhaps more than our daily lives Artificial Intelligence (AI) are impacting the business world more. There was about $300 million in venture capital invested in AI start-ups in 2020, a 300% increase than a year before (Bloomberg). AI is everywhere, from gaming stations to maintaining complex information at work. Computer Engineers and Scientists are working hard to impart intelligent behaviour in the machines making them think and respond to real-time situations. The importance of Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning has been increasing as a growing number of companies are using these technologies to improve their products and services, evaluate their business models, and enhance their decision-making process. AI is transiting from just a research topic to the early stages of enterprise adoption. Tech giants like Google and Facebook have placed huge bets on Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning and are already using it in their products. But this is just the beginning, over the next few years; we may see AI and ML steadily glide into one product after another. Keeping view on present scenario, our institution Netaji Subhash Engineering College introduces the B.TECH program in Artificial Intelligence and Machine Learning (i.e., B.TECH in AI and ML) from 2021 academic year with 60 intakes.
B.TECH in AI and ML program is ideal for working professionals with programming knowledge. It covers key concepts like Statistics, Machine Learning, Deep Learning, Natural Language Processing (NLP), and Reinforcement Learning. This program is delivered through our interactive learning model with live sessions by global practitioners, labs, and industry driven real life projects.
Dr. Anupam Ghosh
- Sustainable teaching-learning environment that makes the students innovative, professional, research-minded and industry ready.
- All the students, learners will have access to dedicated career support and job assistance through our teaching learning platform, along with 200+ hiring partners offering dream jobs
- Well qualified faculty members guiding in various research works in the cutting age domain of AI and ML
- The faculty members strive hard to provide them all round knowledge in theory, practical work and guides them in all other academic activities like seminars, projects, training
- Thrust area of research: Deep neural network, Quantum Machine Learning, AI and ML applications in the domain of Image Processing, IoT, Cloud, Block chain, Cyber security, Robotics, Automation, Computational Biology
- Students can work on hands-on projects, Internship under the guidance of industry experts, Alumni, Entrepreneur from 2nd year onwards.
- Learn the professional skills that will help the students become an AI and ML enabled business leader
- Deploy ML Models, Supervised & Unsupervised ML Models, Predictive Analytics & Statistics for industry readiness
- More than 100 publications in reputed journal (especially SCI indexed Journal papers), conferences and Books in the emerging domain of AI and ML.
- Students will have access to dedicated mentor support throughout the program
- Department is well equipped to conduct online with live virtual classes in case of any emergency situation (like covid pandemic)
, Senior Member IEEE
Fellow, Nikhil Bharat Siksha Parisad
Mentor; AIML Department
Professor, Department of Computer Science & Engineering
Netaji Subhash Engineering College
Visiting Faculty, University of Calcutta
Visiting Scientist, CSIR Lab, Govt. of India
Research Profile: https://www.researchgate.net/profile/Anupam-Ghosh-5
Linkedin Profile: https://www.linkedin.com/in/anupam-ghosh-1504273b/