Our objectives are:
Grants and Accreditation:
- To improve continuously the quality of teaching
- To contribute to the growth of professional education in the state
- To promote research and development work in Management Science and Technology
- To contribute to the socio-economic development of the society through excellence in professional education
- To become a leader of professional education in the region
- Continuous assessment and ongoing evaluation of the students
- Focus on case study, role play, team exercises, workshops and seminar
- Face-to-face networking with other students and faculty
- Providing faculty mentor to promote development of the students
- Inviting industry experts for better industry-academic interface
- Formal training in soft skill and personality development
- Modern teaching paraphernalia in air conditioned class rooms with LCD projectors, wireless connectivity for laptop, etc.
Highlights from the year 2023 (till date):
Prof. Dhritiman Mandal
1) The following are the areas where Placements took place for our existing BBA final year students (2023 pass-out batch):
a) TCS, b) Erudite, c) CFO buddies (on campus - 6 students) and d) Paytm (off campus - 4 students).
2) The department arranged for internships for final year students at UPSWING EDTECH.
3) The Department has applied for two more diversifications (streams) under BBA :
a) BBA in Digital Marketing and b) BBA in Hospital Management.
4) Value added Training: in the context of value added training, grooming classes for readiness towards campus placements with the name of ‘Personal Branding’ is arranged for students at no extra cost.
5) Alumni meet of BBA Department has been arranged on 21 May 2023.
Assistant Professor & HOD
Department of MBA & BBA
Netaji Subhash Engineering College
Techno City, Panchpota