Major Activities of T & P Cell are:
- Department-wise Project Based Value Added Domain Knowledge training was organized
- Soft-skill training
- Placement related training for final year students was conducted
- Joint initiatives of the Departments and Training & Placement Cell
- Senior and bright students are encouraged to take the classes of the interested junior students either after college hour or on every Saturday.
- Initiatives were taken to strengthen mentoring & gradation system.
- Organizing technical workshops & tutorial classes for unplaced students through Peer Group (placed students).
- Our T & P Cell has been strengthened by engaging one High Power Committee comprising of seniors faculty members of all disciplines under the chairmanship of Principal.
- Proposal taken by High Power Committee of T & P Cell to explore more opportunities of employment by visiting different companies (niche area). To start with, our TPO already visited companies in Hyderabad & Chennai during 1st week of December, 2018.
- Question Bank prepared by senior & experience faculty member for the students is adopted in current teaching-learning process.
- Our faculty team has prepared On-line Test series based on Question Bank and regular On-line Tests for students will be conducted from next semester.
- Pre-placement training plan (aptitude, soft-skill, MOCK Technical, MOCK HR)for current 3rd year students are organized.
- Value added Domain Knowledge plan for all years for current semester is going on.
- CDC is formed where one/two faculty members are included to monitor& explore the activities of training, placement and other career opportunities.
- Programming Proficiency Committee is formed comprising senior faculty members and industry professionals to enhance the skill of coding starting from 1st year.
- Start-up and entrepreneurship activities are encouraged.
- Students are encouraged in GATE/GRE etc. for higher studies & PSU sectors.
- Department-wise Value Added Domain Knowledge training is organized and prior to that need based analysis for the same is done
- To enhance the programming skill among students, several tie-ups are done with several industries viz. Infosys, EPAM, Google Cloud Study Jam, Directi (Code Chef)
- For unplaced students, special initiatives were taken viz. Hands-on programming skill enhancement, online aptitude test series, Soft-skill & language skill enhancement programmes .
Reporting Beyond Curriculum Training and Industry Readiness & Higher StudiesReport on Back-to-Class with Photographs
A special initiative under Pre-Placement Training has been taken to improve the Aptitude & Coding skills of the pre-final year students by embedding a 2 Hrs. sessions each under the banner â€œAptitude Skills Enhancement Programmeâ€ & â€œCoding Skill Enhancement Programmeâ€ in the academic routine for every department per week. The said purpose is to make the students well acquainted with real time coding practice & to improve aptitude cracking ability. The student performance of pre-final year is being monitored regularly during the â€œSpeed Testâ€ which has been incorporated as a mandatory assessment process under the ongoing Aptitude Skill Enhancement Training
Back to Class Programme
Netaji Subhash Engineering college has celebrated 21st foundation day few days ago. Till date 18 batches have passed out from this college (2002-2019). So approximate 8000 students have passed out from this college. Most of Alumni of NSEC have succeeded in their career. Many of them have been holding the top most position in the reputed companies all over the world. They have lot of experiences about the career and latest technology.
In this connection our management have taken a initiative to start a programme â€œBack to Classâ€ for the 1st year, 2nd Year and 3rd year students of NSEC , by alumni of NSEC throughout the year. Present students will get benefit out of this programme.
The main objectives of associating the Alumni with the back-to-class initiative are as follows:
a) To share their experiences of entering into a very unknown & new world of the Corporate after their campus life in college.
b) To share their knowledge and professional experiences regarding the latest technology trends practiced in the industry which onward will help our students to understand & realign their mindsets as per the industry standards & expectations. This will necessarily bridge the gap between Industry & Academia.