Professional Society Membership:
1. Senior member of Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), USA from 2017 to till date.
Awards & Honors Received:
2. Member of IEEE, USA from 2012 to 2016.
1. Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), USA, Outstanding Volunteer Award, Kolkata Section,2018
Association with Outside World:
2. Elevated to senior membership of the Institute of Electrical and Electronic Engineers (IEEE), 2017.
1.Acting as visiting faculty in Department of Electrical Engineer, Jadavpur University
No of Journal Paper Published:
2.Acting as an external examiner for M.E.E Thesis at JU
3.Executive Committee member of IEEE Kolkata Section from 2017 to till date.
4. Newsletter Committee Chair, of IEEE Kolkata Sectionfrom 2018 till date
5.Membership Development Committee Chair, DEIS (Dielectric and Electrical Insulation Society)Chapter, IEEE, Kolkata section from 2018 to till date....
6.Treasurer, PES (Power and Energy Society)Chapter, IEEE, Kolkata section.
7. Executive Committee member of SPS (Signal Processing Society) Chapter of IEEE, Kolkata Section.
8. Publicity Chair & Organizing committee member of the 2nd IEEE international Conference on Applied Signal Processing (ASPCON, 2020).
9. Publication Chait of IEEE Kolkata Section flagship conference CALCON 2020
10. Hospitality Chair and Organizing committee member of Flagship conference of IEEE TENSYMP,2019<
11.Local Organising Chair of 28th IEEE Asian Test Symposium (ATS 2019).
12.Publicity Chair and Organizing committee member of the 1st IEEE international Conference on Applied Signal Processing (ASPCON, 2018).
Organizing committee member of Flagship conference of IEEE, Kolkata Section, CALCON 2017
13. WBSETCL (India): As a Technical Expert in the Selection Committees/Interview Boards for the posts of Junior Engineer Gr-II (Electrical) (2016 and 2017).
14. Acted as online evaluator in UG semester examination conducted by MAKAUT.
15. Paper setter of MAKAUT for both UG and PG level.
No Conference Paper Published:
1.Electrical machines nad Power Electronics
2.Control and optimization of electrical drives
3. Hybrid renewable power generation
4. Power quality assessment
5. Rural electrification
6. Energy conversion.
1.Acting as a reviewer of IET Science, Measurement & Technology
No. of M.Tech/MBA/MCA Final Year Projects Handled:
2. Acting as reviewer of International Journal of the Measurement, Elsevier.
3. Acting as reviewer of International Journal of Electrical Engineering, Springer.
4.Acting as reviewer of International Journal of Electric Power and Energy Systems, Elsevier.
No. of B.Tech/BBA/BCA/B.Sc. Final Year Projects Handled:
No. of Innovative Projects Handled:
No of Conferences/Invited Talks/Seminars/ Attended:
1. Basic Electrical Engineering (ES-EE 101)
2. Electric Circuit theory (EE 301)
3. Power Electronics (EE 603)
4. Microprocessor and Micro Controller (EE-504C )
5.Basic Electrical Engineering I (Old Syllabus)
6. Basic Electrical Engineering II(Old Syllabus)
7. Sensors & Transducers (EE-802B)
8. Electric Drive(EE-791)
1. Power System and Harmonics
1.Principal In-Charge, Diploma Section, from 2014- till date.
Name of Final Year Projects (Currently Handling):
M. Tech Project:(2019-20) :
A COMPREHENSIVE STUDY OF ELECTRIC SPRING MODEL
WITH PROPOSED IMPROVEMENTS FOR BETTER UTILIZATION OF
B. Tech Project:(2019-20):
Design a Fast Charger Model For Electrical Vehicle